Eleaf has curated a perfect compact combination to satisfy the need for big performance in an ultra-portable package. Vaping.com’s Eleaf iStick Pico kit includes both the highly regarded Pico 75 watt device, as well as the compact and capable Melo III Mini tank.
The Eleaf iStick Pico 75 provides up to 75 watts of intelligent temperature controlling power in an extremely compact design. Complete with a built-in protection suite and temperature control features compatible with NI200, Ti, and SS coil materials, the Eleaf iStick Pico 75 may be short in stature, but not on the features that count.
Crafted with exceptional ergonomics; the miniature size does not diminish the iStick Pico’s easy handling and usability. The Pico has been future proofed via the inclusion of upgradable firmware, accomplished by connecting the device to a computer using the MicroUSB charging port.
Eleaf iStick Pico specifications:
– Dimensions: 45 mm x 23 mm x 70.5 mm
– Single top-loading 18650 cell (Sold separately)
– Power Output: 1 – 75 watts
– Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.5 ohm
– Upgradeable firmware Temperature control compatible with NI200, Ti, and SS materials Temperature range: 200 F – 600 F OLED Screen Spring-loaded 510 connection MicroUSB charging port
Eleaf Melo III Tank specifications:
– 2 ml liquid capacity 22 mm diameter Accepts Atlantis, Triton, and cCell coils (available separately) Insulated wide bore tip Hidden airflow control system Convenient top fill configuration
What’s in the box
Eleaf iStick Pico 75 device
Eleaf Melo III Mini sub-ohm tank
0.3 ohm kanthal coil
0.5 ohm kanthal coil
Replaceable color seals kit
Eleaf iStick Pico Instruction Manual